Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trev's Hks Blown Ae71 Spirit

Featured Replies

  • Replies 174
  • Views 151.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Forgot to note:   ATTENTION FLAT CAPPERS, This is not a 'DRIFT' or 'TRACK' car so put your dick away.

  • Sik bro, u shood sticker bom the quarter pane.l

  • http://www.cafepress.co.uk/+drifting_sucks_oval_sticker,109035799  

Posted Images

  • Author

Ha, got my red paint today and phuck it is a nice red, my cam covers are currently in the aluminium bath to strip off my last paint job so I am hoping to paint them and the block this week.

 

Also have 2 get bearings for the snout but the rotor bearings were fine.

  • 3 months later...
  • Author

After being up for sale and had heaps of ʞ©$ɟ arounds (one guy was coming with cash yesterday) I was told by my dad to with withdraw the car and plates from sale and we will sort something out.

 

So hopefully this means I can keep it so I went out and drove it around the yard today and gave it a wash.

 

Fingers crossed

Edited by Trev

Considering how little you were giving the plates away, hold onto them for a while and as more plates are less in circulation the demand will get higher

 

Finish the car off how you want to, take your time

I've got my fingers & toes crossed that it works out that you keep it. Because if you're going to build it how I think you're going to build it, I'd love to see it happen. :yes:

  • Author

It is the only thing I really have of value that I thought I could sell quick (ha ha ha ha), apparently the car I was trying to buy got sold today anyway.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.