Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trev's Hks Blown Ae71 Spirit

Featured Replies

  • Author

No skids, now to sort out the body, interior and suspension.

 

post-1373-0-38879800-1354956247_thumb.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 174
  • Views 151.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Forgot to note:   ATTENTION FLAT CAPPERS, This is not a 'DRIFT' or 'TRACK' car so put your dick away.

  • Sik bro, u shood sticker bom the quarter pane.l

  • http://www.cafepress.co.uk/+drifting_sucks_oval_sticker,109035799  

Posted Images

  • Author

Picked up another rear window and an uncracked dash pad for it (thanks Phil), yesterday I also got a pair of tail lights as one of mine was broken (thanks Reed).

 

Hoping to get the window in and the interior painted over the holidays.

wont be long now and ul be boosting down the road when u want this box?

No skids, now to sort out the body, interior and suspension.

 

post-1373-0-38879800-1354956247_thumb.jpg

 

Yep, that's cool. I'm liking the slant-fronts more and more everytime I see one.

The front lip looks awesome as well.

  • Author

wont be long now and ul be boosting down the road when u want this box?

 

Hopefully, once I return back to work.

 

Yep, that's cool. I'm liking the slant-fronts more and more everytime I see one.

The front lip looks awesome as well.

 

I prefer slant to flat. Lip looks so shit up close, I just wanna hurry up and get the body work done.

I prefer slant to flat. Lip looks so shit up close, I just wanna hurry up and get the body work done.

 

So get working!!

  • Author

Spoke to my brother about it yesterday and it won't happen for a little while yet.

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

This thing has been really bugging me lately about how untidy it is, I really want something that is a clean looking car and this is far from it so I have decided to sell the car on it's own and find myself a good clean one.

 

It will be for sale without the wheels, blower, 4agze or plates, basically just a driving ae71.

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

bit of an update, have acquired some replacement front spirit seats and carpet. Engine is at work now, crank is linished and the block is in the hot tank getting cleaned up to be ready to be bored out 20 thou (.5mm) so I can fit the 8.5:1 ross racing forgies in.

 

I just want this effing thing done now.

  • Author

Some pics

 

post-1373-0-07474200-1365770744_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-0-70575800-1365770998_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-0-56121200-1365771034_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-0-31292700-1365771069_thumb.jpg

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Engine has been washed and has been sitting on the boring bar table to be bored, once machine work has completed then the block will be getting painted in Duplicolor engine enamel with ceramic, DE1653 - red.

 

I will most likely just get some ACL race bearings for the crank.

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

I finally bored the block today:

 

post-1373-0-02188200-1373886579_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-0-45707000-1373886614_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-0-64498600-1373886649_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-0-19176900-1373886682_thumb.jpg

 

 

post-1373-0-87301500-1373886716_thumb.jpg

Sweet, this is good progress! Keep 'em coming. :yes:

 

Damn I wish I had access to the machinery you do. Then again if I did, I probably wouldn't have the time to do my own stuff. :(

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.