July 31, 201313 yr Author comment_663358 I might have missed it in the thread somewhere, sorry if I have, will there be an intercooler in this setup? If so, top mount or front mount? I figure with the pressure the blower is capable of putting out, one would probably be required. I might have missed it in the thread somewhere, sorry if I have, will there be an intercooler in this setup? If so, top mount or front mount? I figure with the pressure the blower is capable of putting out, one would probably be required. Nah it is a direct bolt onto the head setup, the image I posted a few above of the manifold on the head is all that separates the blower and the head. You can't see much but this is the setup: Report
July 31, 201313 yr comment_663361 I saw one of these years ago. Just found the picture of it.. Report
July 31, 201313 yr comment_663362 Ah, got it, cheers! I was trying to work where it would go & was failing badly. :) Report
July 31, 201313 yr Author comment_663363 Nice!!! Where did you find this as I am forever chasing pics of them as I need to find what people are doing with the top water outlet on the head. I am thinking of running a fwd 4age one. Report
July 31, 201313 yr comment_663365 This was at anthony kellams workshop when he was behind all jap years ago.. Report
July 31, 201313 yr Author comment_663367 ʞ©$ɟ yeah, I would love to see what happened with it as the only other one I found here in oz was the mr2/fwd setup. Report
July 31, 201313 yr comment_663368 yeah, i never asked who it belonged to.. would have been good to see the finished product.. Report
August 1, 201313 yr Author comment_663506 nice work dude,keep it up:) Cheers. Can't wait to hear that blower whine! Same here. Painted the last of the brackets today so now I will focus entirely on the blower cleaning and putting it back together. Report
August 2, 201313 yr Author comment_663594 Put your dick in it? What the? I did a bit to the blower today (no pics) and will be going in to hopefully finish and reassemble it. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now