Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trev's Hks Blown Ae71 Spirit

Featured Replies

  • Replies 174
  • Views 151.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Forgot to note:   ATTENTION FLAT CAPPERS, This is not a 'DRIFT' or 'TRACK' car so put your dick away.

  • Sik bro, u shood sticker bom the quarter pane.l

  • http://www.cafepress.co.uk/+drifting_sucks_oval_sticker,109035799  

Posted Images

Why would u sell it?

 

Don't think the aero on the 720 is up to spec haha

  • Author

Why would u sell it?

 

Well I would rather not but the mrs reckons I have to get rid of 1 car since getting the pathfinder and it is the ute or the 82 sedan.

 

Don't think the aero on the 720 is up to spec haha

 

I fooled a lot of you on the Glorious run :P

 

Blower looks good.

 

Does it need any work? or is it good to go?

 

Blower is good, idler bearings have just go surface rust on them, only thing I am looking at getting machined is the alternator bracket idler as it has a few grooves in it.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

A guy I do a bit of work for has had a set of wheels sitting in the workshop that were a trade in, he has been telling me to sell them for him so I brang 2 home for the weekend but I think I am going to be the buyer...

 

post-1373-0-59635700-1353143261_thumb.jpg

Are they 17s? This car is refreshing to look at.

  • Author

Are they 17s? This car is refreshing to look at.

 

16s. Thanks

 

needs the 4age in it already

 

Will hear back Monday - Tuesday about the pistons, back at a machine shop so engine work will be free and easy.

  • Author

I got a few interior parts that I was missing that I will need to repaint but I am considering going black on the interior, thoughts?

I wanna change all mine to blue make it feel fresher haha

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Plates...

 

post-1373-0-65661400-1354803483_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-0-67651700-1354803519_thumb.jpg

So does it skid good yet?! :P

 

Hahaha

Custom plates that are suitable & not drift related = Massive win! :y:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.