Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trev's Hks Blown Ae71 Spirit

Featured Replies

  • Author

The blower has been received at the Japan warehouse so it won't be long until it is in Oz. The post I did the other day about it leaving Japan actually turned out to be it being shipped from the seller to the warehouse, email I got just stated freight charges so I thought it was on it's way to me.

Edited by Trev

  • Replies 174
  • Views 151.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Forgot to note:   ATTENTION FLAT CAPPERS, This is not a 'DRIFT' or 'TRACK' car so put your dick away.

  • Sik bro, u shood sticker bom the quarter pane.l

  • http://www.cafepress.co.uk/+drifting_sucks_oval_sticker,109035799  

Posted Images

  • Author

I stripped the GZE down today and found that number 1 piston has a rather bad detonation or hit mark right on the edge of the crown, not sure if I wanna use them at the moment so I am going to look at removing the damage with a file and see how it comes up otherwise I will get a P & A on a new set of Toyota 8:1 c/r pistons in STD and OS as I am not sure how the bores will look after a hone.

  • Author

I have got a spare set of rods.

  • Author

Stick it PPQ and TMR and they will give you what you want :)

 

post-1373-0-73731400-1346149231.jpg

So neat street and ocational strip car. I like it.

Wow you did get onto one of those mythical HKS blowers! Only ever seen pictures, lucky you.

Subbing for future awesomeness.

  • Author

So neat street and ocational strip car. I like it.

Wow you did get onto one of those mythical HKS blowers! Only ever seen pictures, lucky you.

Subbing for future awesomeness.

 

Yeah I want to be able to have a nice comfy car for the whole family for cruises etc but I want it to be mine.

 

I put up the wanted ad as I had tried yahoo Japan etc (search items can be hard though) and carbonboy said about importmonster so I typed it into there and one came up, it ended up costing me $1148 once postage and fees were added which I think is quite good.

 

I just hope it gets here soon and I can sort out a top water outlet to suit the blower since you end up with this much room:

 

post-1373-0-00328500-1346151126_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-0-17688300-1346151142_thumb.jpg

Edited by Trev

Wow that's cheap!!!

I like your plans, something different is always refreshingly good.

 

  • Author

Cheers Stu

  • Author

Got an email today saying that shipment from Japan to Oz will be another $276 (air) so I have asked them to send it via sea which will take approx 6 weeks and then how ever long it takes from Victoria to me.

  • Author

Thought it had left?. They look sick in the bay

 

So did I, read post 46.

Yeah I hate waiting for sea mail, it's usually 6-8 weeks as the boat sits on the docks for 2 weeks so depending on if it gets sent when the boat is about to leave or when it just gets back to port depends how long, air freight is usually a week I got something sent on Saturday from japan and got it Monday!

  • Author

Oh the memories.

 

Off to a flying start with this one!

 

Thanks Matt, yeah I thought it might have.

 

Yeah I hate waiting for sea mail, it's usually 6-8 weeks as the boat sits on the docks for 2 weeks so depending on if it gets sent when the boat is about to leave or when it just gets back to port depends how long, air freight is usually a week I got something sent on Saturday from japan and got it Monday!

 

Yeah the turbo setup I got for my old 71 took 3 month to arrive.

 

Hoping that it will still be around my original quote since I am going with sea:

 

monster.gif

 

Dear Trevor,

 

This email is to notify you of an update to your order. The change to your order is:

 

Order update for item HKS BLOWER (18430)

Japanese Domestic Freight confirmed at 3,150¥

This results in a saving of $-11.69 --> Order total changed from $1,154.53 to $1,142.84

Balance changed from $-154.53 to -142.84

Edited by Trev

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.