Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fonkey Revival, The Rollavan Returns

Featured Replies

Ok, so miracles do happen and I've acually picked up tools and worked on a car :o

 

Since I bent the last one a little, I figured I'd build one properly in an attempt to actually finish a car for once.

 

So it's been sitting in the yard getting rustier and moldy while I collected parts (plus tools) and got a rough plan of things to do.

 

Started with this on Thursday last week

 

post-4993-0-23768000-1346751047_thumb.jpg

 

Hit it with some hammers and drank a little alcohol and it changed colour a bit.

 

This is more or less how it sits now.

 

post-4993-0-78700300-1346752242_thumb.jpg

 

Overspray ʞ©$ɟing EVERYWHERE, but it's red, and that's what matters.

 

Next, an attempt at rego.

 

Yes Ryan, it's getting THAT engine.

 

And finally, just for luls.

 

Edited by Toy-Yoda

Nice job on the video!! haha

 

OH, Celica!!!

Whatcha dooin with the Celica? I just acquired an MA61 I'm pulling to bits. Plus I have a Tercel full of bits from two others. I'd like to have less bits, if you need bits.

Send me the ma61!! I'll love it and drive it and wash it and love it and

 

Fck I want one

Its... Not what you'd call 'pretty'.

 

Or... Bolted together.

 

Its complete, just... Completely pulled to bits and then all those bits shoved inside.

 

I'ma see if the flares will fit a volvo :D

 

post-1955-0-19201500-1346809106_thumb.jpg

I still want it!

oh i thought that it is a lamborghini countash :storm: :storm:

 

looking good...... :thumbsup:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.