January 30, 201313 yr Author comment_645574 No licence and nobeer makes Reed something something... Report
January 31, 201313 yr Author comment_645671 Ladies... I paid twice as much for mine. And they say Corollas don't hold their value. Report
February 1, 201313 yr Author comment_645777 The wheels are actually plus 10. Which means ill be able to tuck them in the rear guards, just. Still gonna have a fair bit of poke out front. Will need to pump the front guards a fair bit. Who has a guard roller so i don't have to use a hammer and dolly? Report
February 2, 201313 yr Author comment_645906 Come at me comments about how I dislike stretch and how I'm a hypocrite. :) Report
February 2, 201313 yr comment_645907 I thought you disliked stretched tyres? You're such a hypocrite. Report
February 2, 201313 yr Author comment_645908 I thought you disliked stretched tyres? You're such a hypocrite. I am a poor hypocrite. At least they arent 145's Edited February 2, 201313 yr by B.L.Z.BUB Report
February 2, 201313 yr comment_645909 ^lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol-ololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol-ololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol-ololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol-ololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol-ololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol-ololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol-olololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo. That's so dumb! Edited February 2, 201313 yr by rian Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now