Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George The Ke18

Featured Replies

  • Replies 312
  • Views 135.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Picture from Downshift     And popped up in this at 1:06     EDIT: before I get grief about the racks I had a bunch of shit I was trying to sell, they are actually being used to transpor

  • I'm also on the list of wannabe buyers. Car seriously wants me. In and around it's driver's seat.

  • I reckon this would look absolutely bawwwws times infinity if you took the visor and roof sticker off

Posted Images

^I'm totally digging Trev's AE71.

 

That sub box idea is great.

Looks like me in it :)

Edited by Stenzel

Honestly, its just getting better the longer I own it.

 

Indeed.

hey Reed ...do you know what engine mount were used in the 18 as i am putting a ke70 4k in my 20 and it sits high and not down in the mounts properly (I'm guessing i should be using the ke20 mounts but just checking)

Sorry to hijack... But old mate you need to use Ke20 engine mounts :)

yeah sorry about the hijack reed and thanks lukeae71

I keep looking at the front pics of this trying to find a reason not to buy a lip, but I can't find one.

 

p.s. Is that a 2" block on a std height spring pack?

Edited by kickn5k

Yeah just a 2" block banged in.

 

Link to front spoiler. Note: It doesnt fit perfect but only you as the owner will notice. As its a 2 piece the lower middle split opens up about 8-10mm.

 

Thanks for that.

I'm watching that one at the moment. I don't mind if its not perfect, that's the look I'm going for. Until I lift the bonnet that is.

 

You've got this wagon looking sweet too.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.