Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George The Ke18

Featured Replies

  • Replies 312
  • Views 135.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Picture from Downshift     And popped up in this at 1:06     EDIT: before I get grief about the racks I had a bunch of shit I was trying to sell, they are actually being used to transpor

  • I'm also on the list of wannabe buyers. Car seriously wants me. In and around it's driver's seat.

  • I reckon this would look absolutely bawwwws times infinity if you took the visor and roof sticker off

Posted Images

man that sucks....

  • Author

Bearings pressed on, because of the backing plate they had to grind off the old ones so it took 1.25 hours and cost $118. :(

 

If I had known I would have cut them off myself.

 

All good, Almost hit a wall parking it as I needed to move it and brain farted that the brakes needed to be bled. Will do a full system brake flush and diff oil change tomorrow.

 

I am also thinking in the long run Peanut is going to be my weekender, so I may do a stereo swap. Less weight in Peanut, tunes for George.

don't worry the install would have BLZBUB flair and be incredibly tasteful. Still mulling the finer details.

  • Author

man that sucks....

 

Old cars, old bearings, new wheels, driving long K's. Diff oil was low and not looking the best.

Its my own fault I should have done a ground up service. The bearings were probably on the way out no matter what.

I'm happy the passenger one fully let go as I was a few hundred meters from my house and not when I went out to see you!

Some nice roads up your way, ill have to come out for a drive in the new T18 one weekend. Trying to see if its worth going with club rego.

thank god for that mate.

pure secks..!

  • Author

Just the quick drive up to Maleny and down the back road to Peachester has everything. Straights, ups, downs, hairpins, s's. Driving it late in the day was awesome too, no one was on the road. Gotta say KE10 suspension, no brake booster and 4WD spec makes it a handful! Eventually gave up and just cruised.

 

Someone hook a brother up with some lowering blocks!

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

Yeah I agree it would look better without the sticker and visor.

Don't go lowering blocks unless you don't care how it rides haha. Just go get the springs reset or get another leaf pack made up not too dear and will ride much better than blocks.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.