Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George The Ke18

Featured Replies

  • Replies 312
  • Views 135.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Picture from Downshift     And popped up in this at 1:06     EDIT: before I get grief about the racks I had a bunch of shit I was trying to sell, they are actually being used to transpor

  • I'm also on the list of wannabe buyers. Car seriously wants me. In and around it's driver's seat.

  • I reckon this would look absolutely bawwwws times infinity if you took the visor and roof sticker off

Posted Images

I'm also on the list of wannabe buyers. Car seriously wants me. In and around it's driver's seat.

Edited by Willis

Everybody wants it but then everybody sells it. Why?

Can't handle all the power.

Everybody wants it but then everybody sells it. Why?

I think Nerfbat should answer that one as to why he sold it....... :rant:

I sold it because i bought a r33 skyline.

I sold it because i bought a r33 skyline.

 

So you downgraded? :jamie:

i also have a good wood grain sports wheel and boss kit for her as i kept it when dave bought her off me mate.

it'll be pictured in my rides thread somewhere.

as for selling her, I'm sure it was the same reason Kristian sold her,

someone offers you the right amount of money at that exact time you need it.

i regret selling her the minute i did.

anyone who has owned or driven her, would agree how amazing this thing drives.

it drove a lot better than most of my newer cars, exceptional considering her age..!

every bush and rubber has been replaced at some time in its recent times.

it just feels solid.

it's one thing i will regret for the rest of my life, and why i hardly posted RE this car after i let her go.

didnt want to be reminded of it, TBH..

as i said to Reed on facebook, i am just sincerely greatful it has gone to someone who wil love him and hug him and call him George

Edited by nerfbat

great car reed just keep it and work on the 70 bit by bit and don't sell the 18 its an awsome car need you out in a cruise even if its a north side/ nebo run again iam keen

  • Author

Really need to sort out the stereo aerial, I could play MP3's but I just like background nonsense when I'm driving to work.

Deciding what music to listen to in the morning hurts my brain, plus its hard to fiddle with the stereo in the glove box.

And there is an annoying squeak under the dash I need to drown out. can't wait till saturday to fiddle.

Fiddling leads to modifying, modifying leads to dramas, dramas lead to headʞ©$ɟs, headʞ©$ɟs lead to selling cars lol so keep fiddling to a minimum and just enjoy it, squeaks and all :P

  • Author

Believe me the sole purpose of this car was to not work on it.

 

Weather that works in real life remains to be seen. And I read somewhere that putting KE20 struts in gives these + camber so I'm guessing thats whats going on in the front.

Can have the 38 strutts in a week if u want i dono if it will fix ur +camber. and its ur car dude so fiddle away. 7agte ;)

As I said stick your head under the front and look at the knuckles, easiest way to tell

 

Any strut but ke10 will add positive camber

  • 4 weeks later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.