Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George The Ke18

Featured Replies

  • Author

transfer everything from the 70 into this me says

 

No fecking way. This car is temporary, it will be sold on to another RC member in due course.

 

Tempting though but totally defeats the purpose of buying it.

  • Replies 312
  • Views 135.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Picture from Downshift     And popped up in this at 1:06     EDIT: before I get grief about the racks I had a bunch of shit I was trying to sell, they are actually being used to transpor

  • I'm also on the list of wannabe buyers. Car seriously wants me. In and around it's driver's seat.

  • I reckon this would look absolutely bawwwws times infinity if you took the visor and roof sticker off

Posted Images

This car is a slut alright haha,

 

Id chop it into a Ute and change the colour, so no one would recognise it again

Ke10s weren't made for power. Jack it up and look at the lack of car and chassis rail underneath.

 

Thats why I lol at these ca18det ones running around now. They'll be ripped apart within a year. Thus why I decided K all the way.

What do you mean steering hub? as in for the steering wheel? or hubs as in brakes?

steering wheel.

 

Splines are the same as every other Toyota. I've had a Twinky wheel, Ke70 boss and currently running an ma70 supra bosskit and sparco wheel.

 

The difference is in the horn and indicator kick off parts.

 

Most bosskits/ steering wheels the horn bit is right, I broke the contact off mine by accident so that's why mine doesn't work..

 

You can make a ke70 bosskit etc work, drill two holes in the back of the bosskit eitherside of the splines, if you see the back of an original ke10 steering wheel you'll get what i mean. One at 12 o'clock and one at 6 o'clock (make sure it's where the wheel is straight) and then put a pin, piece of metal, half a nail etc in the hole.

 

Then it'll click on and off like normal, I can get pics if needed.

 

Pretty sure twinky wheels already have holes that'll work they just need something in them to hit the indicator piece

  • Author

Ahh cool. Had it in my head they were different for some reason.

 

I get what you mean about the indicators though. Hopefully my new twinky wheel shows up soon. :y:

The stock wheel is cool and I'll put it somewhere safe but its not comfortable at all. Feels like I'm turning a flimsy piece of wire.

Push on it at the top and watch how much it flexes.. it's scary. Almost broke pulling it off.. :S

No fecking way. This car is temporary, it will be sold on to another RC member

You've got my number mate

  • Author

Push on it at the top and watch how much it flexes.. it's scary. Almost broke pulling it off.. :S

 

Yeah its a bit of a worry

 

You've got my number mate

 

Ill add it to the list. Seriously, everyone wants to buy it now.

Mate from work was interested in this but didn't like the roof, haha. I'm not really a fan of the roof decal either but hey still looks alright, not sure what paint would be like underneath it though.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.