George The Ke18

B.L.Z.BUB

Members dont see this ad

Yeah I know but I just don't have the cash at the moment. I'm trying to focus on Peanut so trying not to spend too much on George. I had the cash sitting in the glovebox for a week but couldnt find the time to get out your way and it slowly got spent on petrol and Red Bull. If I can find someone to buy the Jellys Ill sort it. Sucks needing to sell things on your car to buy new things, especially when the thing you need to sell also are needed to keep it driving.

don't have any handy and its messy as but here is one from the past owners, its still in this condition. With the stock wheel though!

Just realised this was two owners ago and I took off that smiley face freshener when I got it.

528492_3485979279985_1586494724_2781014_1366597319_n.jpg

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

looking good mate..!

yeah Jono those tyres i bought for the 13's when i had my toyoglide in my ke10, plan was to have a smaller overall diameter than the stockos to help it off the line.

but were never used, as i went onto other things.

and yeah Rob, lol, we spoke about 'it' while there.

Reeds first comment was something like "How long do you think this one will hold your interest?"

lol am i that bad? really?

:-P