Brisbane And Motorsport.

Willis

All I could find on the Mt. Cotton Hillclimb was an MG owners club that's hitting it mid November. Couldn't locate a website or a contact number for whoever owns/runs it...

EDIT: I also think that the hillclimb requires your car to be CAMS approved.

Edited by Willis

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got an email back from the MG owners club. They've got a do happening on the 28th so I'm going to tow the Rolla up and check it out, see what they think I'll need to remedy to get it on the track and have a chat with the president of the club.

Anyone keen to check out a day of hillclimbs?

It's actually October. Sorry, I should have mentioned that. Ah man, that sucks you can't make it. I won't be driving on the 28th, just having a chat to them, getting the car sighted and getting some idea of what I need to do to make the car comply.

Once I know all that, I'll get the car ready and head up on the next available date for a drive!

another one ive dealt with is Holden Sporting Car Club. don't worry last motorkhana i did there wasnt any holdens there. They do motorkhanas at QR at the drag strip. They are pretty cruisy and the scrutineering is next to nothing. I did some in my silvia it was awesome fun.

You do also need a cams licence.

When my KE is ready ill be doing as many as i can too :jamie: