Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brisbane And Motorsport.

Featured Replies

  • Author

All I could find on the Mt. Cotton Hillclimb was an MG owners club that's hitting it mid November. Couldn't locate a website or a contact number for whoever owns/runs it...

 

EDIT: I also think that the hillclimb requires your car to be CAMS approved.

Edited by Willis

  • Replies 36
  • Views 60.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I think you will run into some issues like that with "racing" type things. Even archy requires your car to have a muffler these days.

  • Author

Thanks Dave, I've sent them an email.

 

Leo, I'll be throwing in a muffler soon regardless of what I'm doing. It's too loud for me or anyone to have to deal with...

More thinking about the ghetto-ness of the rest of the car...

  • Author

Not me Reed, but I'd like to. So it's further north or east from QR??

  • Author

Maybe we should all organise a Lakeside day?

  • Author

Got an email back from the MG owners club. They've got a do happening on the 28th so I'm going to tow the Rolla up and check it out, see what they think I'll need to remedy to get it on the track and have a chat with the president of the club.

 

Anyone keen to check out a day of hillclimbs?

28th of October or November? If it's November I'm coming, I may not have my car ready by then but I'll come just to check it out. Maybe I'll bring the blue keto for the lulz?

  • Author

It's actually October. Sorry, I should have mentioned that. Ah man, that sucks you can't make it. I won't be driving on the 28th, just having a chat to them, getting the car sighted and getting some idea of what I need to do to make the car comply.

Once I know all that, I'll get the car ready and head up on the next available date for a drive!

  • Author

Come on Rian. You can make it!!!

another one ive dealt with is Holden Sporting Car Club. don't worry last motorkhana i did there wasnt any holdens there. They do motorkhanas at QR at the drag strip. They are pretty cruisy and the scrutineering is next to nothing. I did some in my silvia it was awesome fun.

You do also need a cams licence.

When my KE is ready ill be doing as many as i can too :jamie:

  • Author

These CAMS licences worry me...

Thanks for the reply mate!

again they pretty easy to get just fill out a form... not the cheapest thing around tho. from memory bout $120 for the level licence that you need. it is for 12 months tho so not too bad....

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.