Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae86 Coil Overs Into A Ke70?

Featured Replies

Plus then you'll just smash the mount off the diff

  • Replies 41
  • Views 119.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah coilovers in the rear are a bitch. Guy I know did S13 rears in his AE86. The amount of fab work done was insane.

I'm hoping to run a t series diff so that mount would be strong enough wouldn't it?

Okay so to reinforce it could I put like a strut brace kind of design in my boot?? Has any body got pictures of set ups or anything?? I'm pretty keen to do it

Nope, T series is the same mount wise

  • 6 months later...

Once ae86 struts are in do they really give you that much more positive camber ?

The ae86 swap is known to add to this issue, so camber tops are needed to adjust the camber back

to factory or further to zero or - 1 deg if you have enough space inside the tower...

Not much chance with factory springs, need to convert to smaller OD coilover springs.

Edited by styler

I'm now running bc racing ae86 coilovers all round in my ke70 with ae86 front LCAS and other necessary parts and the rears are like spring perches. But overall I'm happy with the current setup

I'm now running bc racing ae86 coilovers all round in my ke70 with ae86 front LCAS and other necessary parts and the rears are like spring perches. But overall I'm happy with the current setup

 

Can you put some pics up of the rear setup you have?

  • 8 months later...

Ok thanks for your answer.

 

It's not possible to modify KE70 hubs to fit on these coil and keep KE70 braking system ? I think it will be hard to find all these AE86 parts in my country ...

Edited by Yoshi63

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.