February 15, 200620 yr comment_102181 from what I HEArD US hAS IT writTEN someplace like constitution the right to cheap fuEL. and i know theY are not paying the same as us Report
February 15, 200620 yr comment_102183 from what I HEArD US hAS IT writTEN someplace like constitution the right to cheap fuEL. and i know theY are not paying the same as us would you care to type that again without the stupid captials?.....MaKEs It HarDeR tO rEaD yO!!!!!!oneoneBBQ Edited February 15, 200620 yr by Xany Report
February 15, 200620 yr comment_102192 sorry but as sig says keyboard is plAYINg up should be fixed today tho Report
February 16, 200620 yr comment_102209 the first question has to be...what country are you from ronald? Report
February 16, 200620 yr comment_102220 $1.13 ulp (nothern subs vic) Edited February 16, 200620 yr by rthy Report
February 16, 200620 yr comment_102229 I did a drive off and got mine for free :P Just kidding, I work in a servo, so I cop the abuse haha Report
February 16, 200620 yr comment_102292 yeah its something like 1.23 in ballarat at the moment. Which makes me think which fuel i will tune the Corolla for. Report
February 16, 200620 yr comment_102335 What pisses me off is that when petrol goes up say, 20c, gas will go up 20c as well, rather than the percentage that it would be raised by. That, and both petrols come from different places. LPG is only 60c :P Report
February 17, 200620 yr comment_102410 LPG is only 60c ;) LPG used to be like 33c a litre. I feel sorry for everyone who has done LPG conversions to pick up on the cheap fuel, than the asshole fuel companies or whoever up the price of LPG to the price petrol was in the mid 90s! \m/ Report
February 17, 200620 yr comment_102446 yeah up in country newcastle, as we are known, $1.33 for pulp, and $1.25 for ulp. in the hunter valley, my olds are paying $1.32 for ulp. BULLSHIT ;) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now