November 20, 201213 yr comment_637118 Talk of a cruise has come up, and I know I'll end up sorting it, so I am. 8/9th or 15/16th of December. Same as the last Mt Nebo run, meet at the BP etc. Register your interest. Edited December 15, 201213 yr by B.L.Z.BUB Report
November 20, 201213 yr comment_637122 https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=bp+water+works+road+the+gap&daddr=State+Route+31+to:Northbrook+Parkway%2FState+Route+31+to:Mount+Glorious+Rd&hl=en&sll=-27.399699,152.807947&sspn=0.007735,0.016512&geocode=FXYxXf4dmfodCSH0DJzXjHfF9ynvlOyl01aRazH0DJzXjHfF9w%3BFb3nXf4dRaEbCQ%3BFb9YX_4dZs0ZCQ%3BFQhQXv4dgNwcCQ&t=h&mra=ps&z=12 Meet at A stop off at B continue to C finish at D for food at Samford. was good last time! Report
November 20, 201213 yr Author comment_637137 Keen. Hopefully Peanut will be ready by then, I might actually hold off doing anything major till after. Report
November 20, 201213 yr comment_637147 Hope the weather is good, last qld cruise it was closed and needed to get to esk, had to go through dag and kilcoy back down Report
November 20, 201213 yr comment_637155 Ute has new rear rubber this time so it won't be as twitchy :P Report
November 20, 201213 yr Author comment_637161 Peanut shouldnt break down every 10 minutes. :lolcry: Report
November 22, 201213 yr Author comment_637364 Poll added for a date, I'm easy. Route sorted. No excuses. I reckon lets sort a date by next Friday latest then we'll set it in stone. Report
November 22, 201213 yr comment_637371 I'm fairly sure, being sunday mornings (church) I'm out for those 2 days, ill double check though, kids might be off school by then. (i teach the kids) Report
November 22, 201213 yr Author comment_637374 I'm actually more keen for a Saturday morning but traditionally cruises are on a Sunday. I'll change the poll to include Sat's. Report
November 22, 201213 yr comment_637388 I'll come for a spin, any of those dates are fine. Would prob prefer a saturday though. Report
November 23, 201213 yr comment_637507 Hmmm I should come to this now that I actually have a corolla on the road. Report
November 23, 201213 yr comment_637514 Hmm the ae112 or the wrx.....one fits in more, one is more fun..... Report
November 24, 201213 yr comment_637607 I'm cool with any of those days guys, looking forward to another cruise. Always a good drive out there Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now