December 15, 201213 yr Author comment_639958 Sweet little 20 Gus, ill take the Turbo setup if you upgrade ;) Report
December 15, 201213 yr comment_639961 So. Sunburnt...Gah! Was an awesome drive though. Good to meet/see everyone. Keen for the next one. Hopefully with some 20v to deal with those overheating spec hillclimbs. EDIT: Awesome pics too guys. I'm stealing some! :P Edited December 15, 201213 yr by Willis Report
December 15, 201213 yr comment_639964 Couldn't drag myself out of bed lol, would of been nice. Report
December 15, 201213 yr comment_639974 had to go clean my engine bay after them photos :/ much better now Report
December 16, 201213 yr comment_640029 So. Sunburnt...Gah! so am i I'm practically black on an arm now haha Report
December 16, 201213 yr comment_640039 Good fun it was! Thanks for including a non corolla:p I got some epic drivers arm that's for sure Report
December 16, 201213 yr comment_640044 Dave, at least your car could actually climb the hills!! That's worthy enough! Haha. Report
December 16, 201213 yr comment_640045 Dave, at least your car could actually climb the hills!! That's worthy enough! Haha. Dad got up me for doing about 20kmh waithing for everyone to catch up. I think he loved it as he was asking when the rolla will be ready. Report
December 16, 201213 yr Author comment_640057 eBay. $7 from China. And I didn't reply because we were in the no phone coverage zone at the bottom of the hill. By the time I gotyour message we were at the end. Edited December 16, 201213 yr by B.L.Z.BUB Report
December 16, 201213 yr comment_640077 Dad got up me for doing about 20kmh waithing for everyone to catch up. I think he loved it as he was asking when the rolla will be ready. And we still didn't catch up! haha. Keen to see the 71 out there sometime. Report
December 16, 201213 yr comment_640086 And we still didn't catch up! haha. Keen to see the 71 out there sometime. Kept going once I seen Reed and then slowed back down etc. Yeah it will be a lot of fun. Report
December 17, 201213 yr comment_640138 Would have loved to have come but couldn't afford to risk anything as I had traffic court this morning. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now