Speed Or Hot?

RollaGirl

Speed or Hot?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SR20DETT KE55 Sedan, running stockies, on its arse with (fully sick) coilovers etc. , different coloured panels, nobody would suspect it to be so fast.... hehe thats my idea of fun!

And might disconnect the brakes for the full ghetto treatment... hmm maybe not.

And might disconnect the brakes for the full ghetto treatment... hmm maybe not.

with 20K you could budget in one of those ebay electronic brake splitter things so u you can turn off the rears any time u like :P

rollagurl why don't u make this a poll?

No your supposed to say "esghetti and meatballs....then abracadabra alakazam" lol

Well ive looked at this and i can't make up my mind... most of you know I'm a bit of a style guru...lol but i also want a car that goes the way it shows...no point in being all show and no go....

So i wont vote, but if i had the money i would have to con into using it for both for show purposes. A nice exterior look and a grumblin rengine for under the hood...lol then i guess you could say that it was all for style purposes...no point in having a gorgeous car with a rusted out, wheezing motor under the hood...

My two cents.

Edited by Rolln16

ke10 + prius hybrid engine + SC12 + front coil overs and rear IRS + RX7 Brakes

edit: KP61 + 4AGT/ZE + jdm 86 front struts + vented disks + jdm disk LSD rear end

edit: Gokart + sr20det (fwd > MR w/ lsd) + rx8 brakes + rolecage

Edited by rthy