4Age Starting Issue

gt500biatch

Members dont see this ad

ok guys, checked it all the wiring etc is fine, everything is pusling, however, when i took out 1 injector the rail had fuel in it, i tried starting without 1 injector plugged in and it started. so I'm thinking there is something blocked so its not getting pressure, as with the injector out it had ambi pressure....

when i took out 1 injector the rail had fuel in it, i tried starting without 1 injector plugged in and it started. so I'm thinking there is something blocked so its not getting pressure, as with the injector out it had ambi pressure....

Just go over this again for me-

You took out one injector, and fuel came out of the rail??

How was "without one injector plugged in" not plugged in?? The injector was in the rail and in the manifold, but not wired up? or the injector was not in the rail and you caught the fuel?

"with the injector out it had ambi pressure...." refers to the fuel rail not building up pressure or somethng else?

How long did it run for and on how many cylinders??

Its not quite clear enough to decide if it is injecting fuel or not.

yeh injectors are fine. i looked for a kinked line, nothing :( and nah didnt manage to get a fuel filter as the slut wont start :( hahaha i checked the rail, there is fuel there the injectors are working so the fuel is getting past the injectors and then i don't know :( unless there is low pressure in the rail therefore the injectors arent pushing fuel through....

and yeh i just pulled out the 1 injector and there was fuel so we decided to start it without 1 injector and it did for about 2 seconds then died... so thats 3 cylinders ...

i tried it again this arvo and it didnt start....i checked all the vacuum hoses, nothing is blocked there as far as i can see so yeh :/...

I'm so lost :( haha