4Age Starting Issue

gt500biatch

i had a spare relay i tried that, still nothing :( i followed the wiring there doesnt seem to be anything wrong :( and when the fuel pump primes the relay makes a noise (its always done it). also checked the ecu doesnt seem like there is any leeks .... this is a bummer :(

Members dont see this ad

I wonder if the 'Start yeah Bastard solution" was a false result, it would have started without the can anyway.. That's the one test that pointed to the fuel side being the problem.

How do you get it to start when it has refused to?? Will it crank a dozen times with no hope, then suddenly start on the 13th, or is it after you fiddle with something? Having it reliably not-start is just as important for working out why it won't.

it can't be spark coz i checked the coilpacks they tick, new sparks. also iv used start your bastard more than once to be sure it is fuel and everytime i spray into the itb's it starts then dies once the ero spray is finished. and last time i cleaned the fuel rail and fiddled with the ecu wiring and relay and it started, and i drove it for a week..... its deffs a fuel issue :/ new pumps they prime etc but yeh I'm lost :(

This car is such a custom made thing that we can only take stabs in the dark.

I would get inside that ecu, and see what is happening when it wont start.

If the wiring is anything like i sold it, pretty much all of it needed to be replaced!

Edited by ke70dave