roids70

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and I'm also gunna now look at getting a turbo, and I'm still looking for the superchager aswell so its all a life long process!!! witch is the gay!!!! :lmao:

i spose i can do the dual celica lights in one of mine and do the altezza lights in another I'm about to register!

and for some reason now i don't thing the delorian really looks like any corolla or celica!!

plz do i love seeing any other t-18's i absolutly love them :lmao:

but i was also talking with a friend today after targa tasmania finnished its prolog! i was talking to him about getting a 2tg head and timing cover dummy cam and all the chains and gearing, and re doing the pistons, so its a hybrid engine. And hopfilly getting efi then i can turbo one :)

Sean

Edited by roids70

you have a celica with an ass like that???

COOL :lmao:

and about the matt chickenfeed paint, find it works best if the surface is warm and the can is too, do a few coats, wait for it to dry then with a damp clot wipe paint residue off, and spray some more coats, then wipe down again and be done with it...

• 2 weeks later...

well anyway i finnaly got around to getting it onto the net but here it is with Dual headlights out of a TA22, they were just sitting in there at the time to see what its like! but mind u the photo was taken with my phone!

Beforpost-607-1147079528_thumb.jpgpost-607-1147079105.jpgAfter

U proabbly can't see it very well but i'll have to get them in properly to get it right! and the exsiting park lights on th side will be turned into indicators, and the indicators in the bumper will be turned into park lights like in the 1.8 SR5 Toyota Carolla (T-18) american version!

Edited by roids70

Hey yall. This is my first eva post here. i heard of this site from a friend and its sic. I luv rollas!I'm only a poor L plater though who is saving for a rolla, hopefully get one soon. I want a wagon, in fact i need one!!! if i don't i may die.

Its good to see a T-18 project. I rekon they are great cars. good luck with it, T-18's have heaps of potential!!

right well i've just bin out and about and i have found something to do while i havnt got my licence (Yes i lost it) well i got some disc and stuff from an r31 skyline

post-607-1148466480_thumb.jpgpost-607-1148466583_thumb.jpg

post-607-1148466675_thumb.jpgpost-607-1148466886_thumb.jpg

but me and my friend found out that the skyline axels are to long and 3ml bigger and different spline so I'm just gunne use the axels off the t-18 and put the caliper holder and disc cover on and put the disc on the old axel, so this is something for me to do while its off the road or in one of my other diff's that ive got and I'm gunna make a weildy out of one of my dodge ones aswell!

Cheers Sean

Edited by roids70

yeh i recon but I'm not sure! i hope it works well! hoping to get it done soon! wehn i get ride of one of two t-18 I'm stripping! so i can do it on a diff thats not in a car so I'm not doing it in a hurry! but the caliper mount has a diffent bolt hole pattern to the Tseries so i have to deal with that somehow

Cheers Sean

Edited by roids70

yeh i recon but I'm not sure! i hope it works well! hoping to get it done soon! wehn i get ride of one of 2 t-18 I'm stripping! so i can do it on a diff thats not in a car so I'm not doing it in a hurry! but the caliper mount has a diffent bolt hole pattern 2 the Tseries so i have to deal with that somehow

Cheers Sean

MMM T18 being stripped got anything you want to get out of the way like Diff, Gear box, Engine, Hot wires any thing :lmao: