Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My 1979 Te72 T-18

Featured Replies

  • Replies 241
  • Views 112k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

and I'm also gunna now look at getting a turbo, and I'm still looking for the superchager aswell so its all a life long process!!! witch is the gay!!!! :lmao:

 

i spose i can do the dual celica lights in one of mine and do the altezza lights in another I'm about to register!

 

and for some reason now i don't thing the delorian really looks like any corolla or celica!!

My mates T-18 has a 2TGEU in it and its a fukin rocket so id love to see 1 with a hair dryer. i might get u a few pics of the car.

  • Author

plz do i love seeing any other t-18's i absolutly love them :lmao:

 

but i was also talking with a friend today after targa tasmania finnished its prolog! i was talking to him about getting a 2tg head and timing cover dummy cam and all the chains and gearing, and re doing the pistons, so its a hybrid engine. And hopfilly getting efi then i can turbo one :)

 

Sean

Edited by roids70

you have a celica with an ass like that???

 

 

COOL :lmao:

 

and about the matt chickenfeed paint, find it works best if the surface is warm and the can is too, do a few coats, wait for it to dry then with a damp clot wipe paint residue off, and spray some more coats, then wipe down again and be done with it...

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

well anyway i finnaly got around to getting it onto the net but here it is with Dual headlights out of a TA22, they were just sitting in there at the time to see what its like! but mind u the photo was taken with my phone!

Beforpost-607-1147079528_thumb.jpgpost-607-1147079105.jpgAfter

 

U proabbly can't see it very well but i'll have to get them in properly to get it right! and the exsiting park lights on th side will be turned into indicators, and the indicators in the bumper will be turned into park lights like in the 1.8 SR5 Toyota Carolla (T-18) american version!

Edited by roids70

  • Author

here's a go at cheaking up sizes and stuff to cut metal for brakets is abit blury but! its only off my phone!

post-607-1147568225_thumb.jpg

 

and here is white hubcaps!

post-607-1147568260_thumb.jpg

Hey yall. This is my first eva post here. i heard of this site from a friend and its sic. I luv rollas!I'm only a poor L plater though who is saving for a rolla, hopefully get one soon. I want a wagon, in fact i need one!!! if i don't i may die.

 

 

Its good to see a T-18 project. I rekon they are great cars. good luck with it, T-18's have heaps of potential!!

  • Author

thanks man

well here it is finnished while i was getting petrol

post-607-1147870218_thumb.jpg

 

Cheers Sean

Edited by roids70

  • Author

right well i've just bin out and about and i have found something to do while i havnt got my licence (Yes i lost it) well i got some disc and stuff from an r31 skyline

post-607-1148466480_thumb.jpgpost-607-1148466583_thumb.jpg

post-607-1148466675_thumb.jpgpost-607-1148466886_thumb.jpg

 

but me and my friend found out that the skyline axels are to long and 3ml bigger and different spline so I'm just gunne use the axels off the t-18 and put the caliper holder and disc cover on and put the disc on the old axel, so this is something for me to do while its off the road or in one of my other diff's that ive got and I'm gunna make a weildy out of one of my dodge ones aswell!

 

Cheers Sean

Edited by roids70

  • Author

yeh i recon but I'm not sure! i hope it works well! hoping to get it done soon! wehn i get ride of one of two t-18 I'm stripping! so i can do it on a diff thats not in a car so I'm not doing it in a hurry! but the caliper mount has a diffent bolt hole pattern to the Tseries so i have to deal with that somehow

 

Cheers Sean

Edited by roids70

yeh i recon but I'm not sure! i hope it works well! hoping to get it done soon! wehn i get ride of one of 2 t-18 I'm stripping! so i can do it on a diff thats not in a car so I'm not doing it in a hurry! but the caliper mount has a diffent bolt hole pattern 2 the Tseries so i have to deal with that somehow

 

Cheers Sean

 

 

MMM T18 being stripped got anything you want to get out of the way like Diff, Gear box, Engine, Hot wires any thing :lmao:

  • Author

umm 1 diff maybe, gearboxes need a spare!, engines no not yet, hotwires definatly not i just bought them!

Edited by roids70

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.