Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven's Ke36 Panel Van

Featured Replies

use my suggestion steal his wheel nuts but leave his wheels in place.

 

that'll teach him

  • Replies 143
  • Views 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Ok, so that gearbox is no good. But I've been getting idea's on painting it up.....

 

post-600-1175619082_thumb.jpg

 

Might have to crack out a heap of pressure packs and spray it once the rust is cut out and dents are fixed....

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

So comes the fun part. Mr CD_Rollaman and I pulled the gearbox out, and swapped over the flywheel and bolted the clutch back on today. Getting the KE70 5 Speed tomorrow and swapping the extension housings over so its in the factory location and bolting the box back in tomorrow night.

 

So it effectively SHOULD be on the road next week, providing the clutch system works like its supposed to.

  • Author

Today was spent removing the 5 speed from Valandor's Mrs KE70 and fitting up the 4 speed to it.

 

Then I got back here and swapped the extension housings over. So I can safely say that yes, it was easy as and yes, I did take camera phone pictures (well, Nays did) of the whole process, which I'll upload to the wiki at a later date.

  • Author

F**K!

 

It STILL doesn't engage gears properly!

 

I'm starting to think I have a faulty clutch as I've changed the flywheel to a stock item and the gearbox has now been swapped over. The only thing I havent changed is the damn clutch assembly and thats brand new.

Dam, what clutch was it and did you keep the receipt ?

  • Author

Unfortunately the wanker who "scrapped" my previous motor and gearbox also decided to throw out the clutch box and receipts.

 

Might see if I can fit a stock pressure plate. Hopefully that works.

Edited by Raven

  • Author

So its been decided.

 

The KE25 will get its clutch removed (cos I know it works) and I'll clean up the pressure plate and put that in the KE36 along with the 5 Speed.

 

Doing that this coming Friday. Fingers crossed people!

The gearbox removal crew will be onsite friday to help.

I also completely forgot about re-organising the ratchet set after I kicked it across the floor. :S

  • Author

Its all good CD. Lucky I didn't charge you 5 bucks for a re-organising fee :S

 

Change of plans again. Robert (being the kind person that he is), is supplying me with a heavy duty clutch pressure plate tomorrow. So will update this on Friday!

  • Author

So last night Robert dropped off a spare Pressure Plate for me, which means that I wont have to rape the coupe for its clutch.

 

Fingers crossed this bastard works, or I'm gonna cry uncontrollably :y:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.