Raven's Ke36 Panel Van

Raven

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dead. Haha.

Not sure. It has fuel, has spark but maybe the battery is so far gone that even a jump start wont start it.

I'm getting another battery tomorrow and my dear mother is dropping it off at work to me. See how I go that way.

• 2 months later...

I found out today, after putting a new battery in that the thing still would be a bitch to start.....and the coolant level was low.

So i topped it up, started the car (eventually it started) and gave it about 3000rpm till it started warming up and went to look at the coolant in the radiator. Not a pretty sight!

Milkshake anyone?

I have oil leaking into my coolant. Its nasty. So I gather my head gasket has finally given up on the motor (which the motor was only supposed to last me 3 months anyway).

So I guess that I'll go get myself a head gasket and spend some time after work each night piecing it back together before i attempt to start on my coupe's new motor (I'll need something to drive while it's off getting its engine swap).

Edited by Raven

• 3 weeks later...

Well. New plans for the KE36.

*drum roll*...............Drift Pano!

Thats right. I started on it today by lowering the front and boy does she sit low haha.

Next will be the rear. Then i'll get some rose jointed LCA's, lock the diff and put the new 4k in it (though i doubt it'll slide with the 4k).

Also will put the bathurst globes on too :hmm:

Mmmmmmm, 13 x 7's all round :)

Edited by Raven

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, update time!

The motor and box was removed, I removed the flywheel and clutch (found out the clutch is an Exedy Item) and thats as far as I got.

Now I have to go pick up the other motor, replace the timing cover seal on it and slap it back in the panel van.

w00t!