Crazy Jap Rims@<<>>>-------##

ROLLN'03

Members dont see this ad

yeah i think its a MX73 cressida as well those cressida can be made to look pretty nice check out this MX83 and crown oh and on my frist corolla i hade semi deep dish rims on the rear the rear tires where 225s ohh i hade to show u those deep dish rim 2

some deep dish rims

cat-in-wheel.jpg

TOYOTA CROWN

crown155.jpg

my frist rolla rims with 225 tires not very good pic

wetrolla.jpg

and the cressida

ceres.jpg

never :D

on a side note. was in bob jane yesterday talking about such things as tyres (As one does in bob jane) and was saying how i would like to put 205's on my 8" rims and aparrently its illegal to put anything less than a 225 on an 8" rim. soo, all these cars with stretched tyres are actually defects.

just incase anyone was thinking of gettin it done :D

talk to a wreckers that fits tyres, I'm sure they would ;) phw down my way fits tyres, when u drop off that strut brace u could go there for ur mate :D

if not just take the wheels in and ask them (them being a tyre shop or the wreckers) to fit the wheels to the rims, "its for a track day, yo" :D

HA, I got my 195/50/15 put on my 8inch wide rims at Bob Jane, just told them it was for track use...........:D

The only thing is that they wont fit the rims to the car for you - ILLEGAL...... Because is you are in an accident and they find the cause to be your tyres / rims, then it all falls back on them........

But they happily did a wheel alignment for me!..........:D