Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke30 3Sgte Racecar

Featured Replies

that window mod is badass. never seen it.

ive got universal kit in my crown. works ok. i reckon i'll give this a crack tho. cleaner install and looks like itd be alot stronger

  • Replies 302
  • Views 610.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • This is looking good mate. I went and spoke to a fabricator I know about doing this for my coupe.. Hah aahhh I don't think il be going that path. Il just look on at yours with envy

  • Tough_little_ke20
    Tough_little_ke20

    Well, big day on the car today, extremely happy with the progress, got the welding finished, primer on, chassis blck on and the irs in with the car back on the ground, very exited

  • Tough_little_ke20
    Tough_little_ke20

    Started on the front end, machined up some spacers so I could put rose joints in for the inner joint of the lover control arm, gonna make up some dummy control arms with some flat bar so I can work ou

Posted Images

  • Author

Just have to watch the the window clears the motor, I packed out the guide rail inside the door 10mm to push the window away a little.

Started the hubs at lunch today, sandblasted the calipers tonight and reco'd one, need to get some silver paint for the bracket, they look a lot nicer and they're fresh inside

post-12610-0-93129400-1468243337_thumb.jpeg

post-12610-0-99793700-1468243386_thumb.jpeg

post-12610-0-35832600-1468243494_thumb.jpeg

post-12610-0-50823400-1468243560_thumb.jpeg

wish i had those fabrication skills. lathe work i just love it and would love to learn it

  • Author

Very handy skills to have, I'm a machinist by trade, just been making them in my lunch break, half hour at a time is a bit of a pain but getting it done

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

So I've been waiting on my wheel studs from Mazda for a few weeks now, turns out they were on a ship, 3 turned up on Thursday so now I'm just waiting on the other 5

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

Sorry guys I've been slack, studs took ages and came in 3 deliveries then I got busy so today I finished the hubs and fitted them up, I'm happy now, she's taking shape slowly

post-12610-0-02174400-1473171327_thumb.jpeg

post-12610-0-86787600-1473172016_thumb.jpeg

post-12610-0-31620400-1473172429_thumb.jpeg

post-12610-0-95499600-1473172460_thumb.jpeg

post-12610-0-67232300-1473172475.jpeg

post-12610-0-37441900-1473172511_thumb.jpeg

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Making a start on the front clip, just working out the profile for the flares

post-12610-0-88152400-1475072854_thumb.jpeg

post-12610-0-50585000-1475072886_thumb.jpeg

post-12610-0-59330500-1475072920_thumb.jpeg

post-12610-0-53785200-1475072968_thumb.jpeg

  • 5 months later...
  • Author

.Wow so sorry guys, can't believe it's 5 1/2 months since I posted anything. It got hot and I lost my motivation, I bought a 60 series cruiser and did it up for 4wding and then bought a tractor for the property I just bought and had to work on the tractor. Next thing will be working on the property but hey the good thing is I'll be building a big shed to build more awesome rollas in. My mates are constantly on my back about finishing this car to so I'd better get to it. Yesterday was 4 years since I bought it.

So tonight I have made a start on the flares, really happy with the style I chose. Tomorrow night I will hopefully tack then onto the guards then I can fine tune them with filler and bog up the dints and rust, give them a coat of paint and then they're ready to make moulds off

post-12610-0-62335600-1489491633_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-28120200-1489491735_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-40200400-1489491834_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-76022900-1489491858_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-35327900-1489491899_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-30639500-1489491970_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-37296900-1489492000_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-78310100-1489492033_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-63950800-1489492059_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tough_little_ke20

  • Author

I followed through. Flares are tacked on.

post-12610-0-48248000-1489580562_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-68917300-1489580580_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-21918400-1489580605_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-28635500-1489582578_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-01721200-1489582591_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tough_little_ke20

  • 4 weeks later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.