Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke30 3Sgte Racecar

Featured Replies

  • Author

Pedal box turned up today, went to see a mate to get some ally prob plate and came home with the whole lot folded and gussets made all ready to be welded haha

post-12610-0-30233200-1447763449_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-26583100-1447763575_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-76854000-1447763635_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-10256800-1447763776_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-62863500-1447763835_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 302
  • Views 610.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • This is looking good mate. I went and spoke to a fabricator I know about doing this for my coupe.. Hah aahhh I don't think il be going that path. Il just look on at yours with envy

  • Tough_little_ke20
    Tough_little_ke20

    Well, big day on the car today, extremely happy with the progress, got the welding finished, primer on, chassis blck on and the irs in with the car back on the ground, very exited

  • Tough_little_ke20
    Tough_little_ke20

    Started on the front end, machined up some spacers so I could put rose joints in for the inner joint of the lover control arm, gonna make up some dummy control arms with some flat bar so I can work ou

Posted Images

  • Author

Nearly there, holes filled, no more grinding and welding. Sanding, vacuuming and cleaning tomorrow night then the big day ????????????

post-12610-0-67953700-1447931212_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-87195900-1447931237_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-44686100-1447931269_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Doors and boot lid stripped and sanded and everything cleaned down ready for paint in the morning, geez those doors are light when they're bare

post-12610-0-02811800-1448024147_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-00847300-1448024209_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-18465200-1448024358_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-22614500-1448024449_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-00564100-1448024494_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-89933300-1448024533_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-05774200-1448024575_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Well that was an effort and a half, very happy with it though now the waiting game

post-12610-0-00173600-1448082726_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-32101600-1448082742_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-13383700-1448082763_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-34301300-1448082785_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-19690900-1448082799_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-87037100-1448082826_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-87264900-1448082843_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-02796700-1448082858_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-62658100-1448082870_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-90965100-1448082897_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-67548100-1448082923_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-58045000-1448082943_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-05094000-1448082957_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Yeh it wasn't easy, finding a few spots that haven't got full cover so that's a pain, will do some touch ups

 

Sat everything it just to get them out of dads way for work tomorrow, looks even better with some black added

post-12610-0-17176200-1448196833_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-76640600-1448196860_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-61740800-1448196906_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-24565500-1448196945_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-13191200-1448196969_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-97208600-1448196997_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Did some painting touch ups last night, driver seat and harness in for good tonight and I started on my steering column at lunch

post-12610-0-26849300-1448360440_thumb.jpeg

post-12610-0-05708600-1448361012_thumb.jpeg

post-12610-0-80850400-1448361051_thumb.jpeg

post-12610-0-65830700-1448361133_thumb.jpeg

  • Author

Half thinking about putting my shift and oil light in the plate otherwise stick to the pull through plan and mount the lights further up the column

post-12610-0-97683700-1448635438_thumb.jpeg

post-12610-0-91420900-1448635495_thumb.jpeg

post-12610-0-01597300-1448635532_thumb.jpeg

post-12610-0-84430100-1448654036_thumb.jpeg

post-12610-0-72334400-1448654084_thumb.jpeg

damn this is a quality build! Love it. one of the only threads i keep visiting here.!!

  • Author

Thanks mate, good to know people are still reading and enjoying even if theres not a lot to read, I go with the whole a picture says a thousand words theory. I've moved the car into my brothers shed while I help him do a quick road resto on his new ke55, I will keep working on mine though

post-12610-0-29998000-1448885705_thumb.jpeg

post-12610-0-82211800-1448885770_thumb.jpeg

post-12610-0-69697300-1448885849_thumb.jpeg

post-12610-0-69993900-1448885935_thumb.jpeg

post-12610-0-83980200-1448886094_thumb.jpeg

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

And I have steering ???????????????????????????? bias control mounted also, now onto the engine, first up is cut and shut the oil filler so it's straight and make the intake plenum

post-12610-0-01577000-1450435540_thumb.jpeg

post-12610-0-92348400-1450435618_thumb.jpeg

post-12610-0-73367300-1450435668_thumb.jpeg

post-12610-0-68229900-1450518520_thumb.jpeg

post-12610-0-87346400-1450518566_thumb.jpeg

post-12610-0-97292000-1450518596_thumb.jpeg

post-12610-0-19317400-1450518643_thumb.jpeg

post-12610-0-11095100-1450518714_thumb.jpeg

post-12610-0-04731400-1450518781_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Tough_little_ke20

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

I haven't given up, just been very busy, the cam cover is done and I'm currently organizing wheels then I'll make my intake plenum

post-12610-0-69936200-1454982642_thumb.jpeg

post-12610-0-76115500-1454982675_thumb.jpeg

post-12610-0-08694100-1454982702_thumb.jpeg

post-12610-0-56586300-1454982726_thumb.jpeg

post-12610-0-62978000-1454982756_thumb.jpeg

post-12610-0-74254400-1454982773_thumb.jpeg

post-12610-0-15881000-1454982797_thumb.jpeg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.