Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Price On A..

Featured Replies

What do you think the going rate on a whole ke70 door would be? Inc glass, no rust yadda yadda yadda.

Edit: I read it wrong the first time.

 

Like $10-$50 if that, I got my last door for free...

Edited by rian

  • Author

Haha, you can't even buy a new door seal for 50 bucks let alone the whole door inc window. I was thinking more around the $100 mark.

 

 

Supply and demand.

Haha, you can't even buy a new door seal for 50 bucks let alone the whole door inc window. I was thinking more around the $100 mark.

 

 

Supply and demand.

 

Your door isn't new and I doubt there is much supply for a ke70 door. You might get lucky and find someone who needs one at the minute but it will probably take a while to sell.

A guy on Facebook took over a month to basically give away two KE70 shells. He was gonna give me a set of doors for $20. I think he sold them both for $50 in the end. Pissed I couldnt grab them.

 

BUT: People are idiots and pay stupid prices for crap all the time. Look at iPhones and AE86's

  • Author

I have a buyer, (demand) who needs it urgently.

 

Just wanted to get general idea. I'd say if you're selling them for any less than $50 you're ripping yourself off.

 

Let's see if I can get $500 for all 4 ;D

  • Author

Oh and supply and demand ACTUALLY means.

 

If a buyer is desperate, and can't find what he needs elsewhere because in fact doors just like any other ke70 part are becoming hard to come by these days - the price will indeed go up.

  • Author

And sure people have bough ke70's for less... Maybe 15 years ago. Try finding a decent example of one with little to no rust, un molested and straight bodies for under $4000

Sounds like you already knew how much a door costs.

 

Here are 4 doors for $75. (though he sais missing door cards).

 

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/adelaide-cbd/other-parts-accessories/ke70-ae71-parts-wheels/1030818058

 

here is front doors for $30 each

 

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/morphett-vale/other-parts-accessories/s13-ke70-ae71-drift-parts/1030813998

 

some bargains to be had here

 

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/bellevue/wrecking/toyota-ke70-corolla-sedan-leftover-project-parts-for-sale/1007325577

 

if i had a door though, id be asking you for $100 for it ;)

I have a buyer, (demand) who needs it urgently.

 

Just wanted to get general idea. I'd say if you're selling them for any less than $50 you're ripping yourself off.

 

Let's see if I can get $500 for all 4 ;D

 

There are a couple people of that mind on this forum... really detracts from the forum in my opinion.

I thought we were here to help our fellow enthusiasts??

Edited by 67Rolla-Ken

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.