Turbo 4K Not Firing

clean55

OK sure battery seems fine then. Get a helper monkey to twist the dizzy slightly while you crank it. And pray the metal tapping sound is nothing!

Good luck man, this looks like an excellent set up. We're rooting for you!

haha woo go team Turbo 4k... its so frustrating because I'm sooooooo close yet doesn't want to work.

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...

Right guys i got it going! the car lives!!!

so it was a number of things that was causing the issue but mostly it was the carby, after a full rebuild was running 100% better, then got a mild tune into it and now its running sweet.

thank you so much for the patience, advice and knowledge you guys gave me! ill post a video up of the motor running into this thread shortly so we an all reap the rewards!

OK guys..

here is a video of the little beast running --->

drove it home from the tuners, was soo cool surprisingly responsive and when that boost comes on :o sooo goood!

​unfortunately i never got around to changing the head gasket and putting two on so i literally obliterated the gasket like litres of coolant pumping out the exhaust but didn't even get close to over heating so i have strong faith everything is fine and a new couple of gaskets is all it will need.

its just so so cool now!

Edited by clean55