Toolworks ~ Website ~ Scam

frosty

Members dont see this ad

OK, their address is a power tool repairer. http://www.yellowpag...01-listing.html

Supposedly using a fake ABN.

Multiple reviews of products not delivered.

Definitely a lot of work making a site that looks as legit as it is.

EDIT: Supposedly deregistered as a business in 2002.

ABN cancelled in 2012 http://abr.business....=45 130 552 948

Registered as a business in Southport QLD, business address is in NSW.

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

Southport 'office' numbers are disconnected as well as the Mulgrave Sydney numbers.

Contents of message to me from friend who was dudded

Toolworks:

As in the title. It is a tool shop.

They are supposed to be in Groves Ave, Mulgrave.

I ordered an item a month ago and it hasn't arrived, they haven't answered an email and their phone seems to be disconnected.

Don

Wagga Wagga NSW

Hi Don' date=' took the morry out for a run and had a look and I think you have done your money. Place was all locked up, no sign of anybody at 11am this morning. Couldn't see inside with two small windows head high and a roller door with a tired old sign up high. Didn't think to take a photo. Place looked empty and out of use.

Sorry about the bad news, like you said beware in dealing with them. They may only operate a online market who knows as there website is still running.

Cheers Ron[/quote']

Hi Frosty and Ron

Frosty -- I found another site where they were described with the C word.

Thanks for your help.

Special thanks to you Ron for taking the trouble to go and visit. I hope it was a nice run in your Morry. :-)

Well' date=' it looks like I have lost my money. They advertised an address that you can visit and it looked like a good website. They were one of two Oz shops to advertise the tool I wanted (brake/fuel line pliers). $60 bucks down the drain. :smt013

All others be warned. This is a scam.

Letters will be sent to Fair Trading and Australian Consumer Association (I have been a member for about 30 years).

Thanks again guys.[/quote']