Future Rollaclub Help/tech Day

TOMsGPTurbo

Ok guys,

I've begun to source parts for Maxi's rebuild.... because I will stretch my budget I can't afford to pay for labour (all u money hungry members can push ur back button now!) so I need your help... and to make it even better I thought we can make it into a Rolla Help / Tech day.. were we all can learn how to put in suspension shocks and springs.. replace a bush or 2, put in a slave cylinder and bleed it, plug a WRX Turbo on a custom made manifold and plug up all the oil lines.

I hope this doesn't sound like a win win situation for me alone... frankly it is because I get help on something I don't know.. but I think it would also be a win win situation for someone who is my shoes.. and will be one day..

And I have been advised by my boss (gf) that if maxi does not get fixed.. he will be sold sob :fuzz:

So say :D to selling him.. and lets get Maxi on the road and kicking some non Toyota arse and making a name for Rolla-Club!

Thank you for listening to me raving on.

Tommi

P.S: I will be hosting a BBQ for all members coming.. umm just quick note that I have no tools.. no car stands.. no engine holder things... umm and a single garage.. lol so I may need a little hand there too.. :rolla:

Members dont see this ad

Npz :D

I'm thinking the only really hard part would be working out what oil line goes where on the turbo kit.. well I hope that will be the only hard part.

hmm maybe also moving the air con radiator thing to fit the intercooler piping.. but i have a plan! to use a bracket lol :rolla:

• 2 weeks later...

Alright guys, I have to give back the Ford and that means Maxi will need to be fixed, I need a hand with bleeding the clutch slave cylinder and also a hand to put in the shockies and springs.

I'll call around tomorrow and work out what to get.. looks like I'm going to be doing Maxi in this order:

Clutch Cylinder & Tyers

and next fortnight

Shockies & springs

Will keep you posted.