April 20, 201412 yr comment_681412 Its sort of Toyota related, but this is a youtube series ive been following with a bunch of others on ausmini.com, If you like a bit of fabrication work, and some english humour, its right up your ally. Looks like its going to be a beast when its done. https://www.youtube....onmsport/videos Edited April 20, 201412 yr by JimL Report
April 20, 201412 yr comment_681413 Awesome, I was watching these but forgot to subscribe and couldnt find it again. Report
June 18, 201412 yr comment_684323 Have watched all... Need more!!! These guys are nuts! I wish I had their CAD skills! Report
June 18, 201412 yr comment_684324 Whats original now? Roof, A/B/C pillars? That about it? Rear upper seat back? Maybe the doors but I doubt they'll use 'em. So good. Report
December 30, 201411 yr comment_692362 Most over engineered thing ever. I love it! Tilt front, removable front and working bonnet... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now