July 25, 201610 yr comment_705630 I just watch the whole thing with my jaw dropped wishing I had trained as a fabricator!! Report
March 23, 20179 yr comment_708606 These guys drink to much tea!!! They are very talented fabricators,love watching this stuff even if it not corolla. rob Report
March 23, 20179 yr comment_708607 I love how... analogue (?) it is. No fancy shit just grinders and benders and whatever they can fabricate. Report
March 30, 20179 yr comment_708686 I sat there with a fabricating buddy trying to work out how much this car would be worth if you contracted them to build it - gave up after a few hundred hours of wages. Didn't even make a start on materials. He ended up just quoting 3 years pay upfront to keep that standard of work. Report
October 14, 20178 yr comment_711677 Haha! WTF! Electric bonnet opening and power steering! WIMPS! But Such lovely toys and such beautiful engineering! Even if it takes an 8hr day to make one small bracket.. & a CAD heater.. next will be 3D printing! So, Aug 2013 to now, we could still beat them finished! Report
October 16, 20178 yr comment_711709 I do love watching this build... I hope they don't crash it first time out! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now