March 30, 200620 yr comment_109194 ... you clean up and paint some random car part and call it an "ornament" :P Report
March 30, 200620 yr comment_109209 Bedside table. It's his whacking stick for when things get out of hand. Who needs a 2 x 4!! ps- Did you do all the cross drilling too? Report
March 30, 200620 yr comment_109216 I don't think he did all that drilling but if he did he woulda been there for a while Report
March 30, 200620 yr Author comment_109251 Haha, no, some other sick puppy drilled all the holes :P It came as a freebie the last time I bought a "set" of rims (that incidently didn't actually fit on my car :) ) Report
March 30, 200620 yr comment_109280 turn it into a clock, i don't know how you would do it but it would be a cool clock, instead of all those FAKE plastic disc brake clocks you could have a REAL manly disc brake clock hehehe. Also if it ever fell down from its location the clock wouldnt break, although anything it landed on WOULD. hehehe i've been up since 3am damn morning shifts Report
March 30, 200620 yr comment_109288 Write the numbers on the hub and put the clock mechanism in the bearing cap Report
March 31, 200620 yr Author comment_109305 Heh, I thought about turning it into a clock, but the idea quickly got moved into the "too hard basket". As it was I didn't even bother cleaning it properly, a bit of metho and rag, spray spray, all good :P Maybe one day when I *really* have nothing better to do :) Report
March 31, 200620 yr comment_109307 clocks are cheesy and overrated anyway :) keep it as a super duper cool ornament :lolcry: :P Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now