Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blzbubs Aw11

Featured Replies

  • Replies 320
  • Views 507.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • oldeskewltoy
    oldeskewltoy

    1) Chamber shape and quality didn't change much from 1983-1992 - means largeport and smallport chambers similar size and shape. Same is true for smallport and largeport exhaust port shape.   2) TVIS

  • Pretty much :) this thing is so much fun to drive.  

Posted Images

looks ten times better than when you bought it :y:

  • Author

I know it looks good and I know I'm doing it kinda right but it's weird in my eyes. Some angles I get a raging boner and other angles it makes me go wtf. it's a weird looking car. I think the flap make The rear look a bit longer instead of so squat

looks cool. The flares in "inspiration version" were mounted somehow different - they covered completely original flares there and it gave somehow cleaner look than the way you installed them. I am guessing that your flares were too small the inspirational picture seems to have ae86 flares intalled and they are quite big.

o! what do you know they are from my country. don't know them but will ask around maybe someone i know actually has somethging from them

  • Author

So rego is due on Thursday so I thought I'd throw all the RWC shit in.

 

Oil return line leak sorted, this was the washer I removed.

 

11407214_1628692410721571_6979819292529898437_n.jpg?oh=8cc29505e6e95920d4e3beb9fbcbaf45&oe=55E8CA39

 

Dizzy rebuild kit installed. My roll pins were too small so don't ask what i did but it works overrated.

 

Handbrake cables are in and I can finally park it not in gear.

Got to work, parked it in gear :/

 

Ah, isn't that typical! Always just before RWC.....

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.