Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blzbubs Aw11

Featured Replies

  • Replies 320
  • Views 507.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • oldeskewltoy
    oldeskewltoy

    1) Chamber shape and quality didn't change much from 1983-1992 - means largeport and smallport chambers similar size and shape. Same is true for smallport and largeport exhaust port shape.   2) TVIS

  • Pretty much :) this thing is so much fun to drive.  

Posted Images

  • Author

Decided to ses if I could service the front wheel bearings to eliminate the small wobble I have under brakes.

 

It's too much of a bastard to do with the tools I have so I might get a mechanic to do it. While I was there I thought it would be a great idea to do the Prothane bush kit.

 

And wow, there were some flogged out bushes. It now has brand new Castor arm bushes front and rear, control arm bushes front and rear and front sway bar bushes. Shoukd be cool to see the change tomorrow.

 

Also noticed my front left tyre is getting scrubbed out so time for the wheel alignment I've been putting off.

Looks awesome, mate I would love to see your face the first time you drive it after getting all the bushes done! :)

  • Author

Looks awesome, mate I would love to see your face the first time you drive it after getting all the bushes done! :)

 

Add a wheel alignment and I'm guessing it'll be pretty great, kinda a handful on the highway at the moment.

Looks trick mate..!

""Holy cap what a difference a GOOOD wheel alignment can do. Feels fantastic now."'

 

'cos a pretty average one can leave it feeling quite wrong... stodgy or dodgy.

 

Damm it looks good now!

  • Author

 

'cos a pretty average one can leave it feeling quite wrong... stodgy or dodgy.

 

 

Ha, or adding stupid wide wheels and new suspension gear without getting one for months. Was putting it off until I did the bushes. The flogging the inner side of the front left wheel was getting made me get my ass into gear.

 

Will need another one once I sort RCA's and the reverse steering arm kit.

  • Author

So I wanted to get rid of the eBay special dished suede steering wheel. Not really a fan of suede or the yellow stripe. I put my overrated twinky wheel up for swaps and after a bunch of people offering me fake Sparco and Nardi someone offered me this.

 

11830105_10201088998742712_1415232090_n.jpg

11815982_10201088998662710_2120912025_n.jpg11830841_10201088998702711_1577646081_n.jpg

 

I did a bit of research on them and they're not Italian quality but still have very good reviews.

 

Plus I reckon it looks dope AF.

 

Should be here in a few days.

  • Author

Took a week for these to get here from the US. Pretty impressed.

 

Theres even an extra two I didnt order so I have 6 spares now (bought two 10 packs).

 

2015-08-11 16.02.37.jpg

 

Just gotta wait for my hubcentric spacers and rings and the wheels will be held on a lot safer.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.