Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blzbubs Aw11

Featured Replies

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 320
  • Views 507.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • oldeskewltoy
    oldeskewltoy

    1) Chamber shape and quality didn't change much from 1983-1992 - means largeport and smallport chambers similar size and shape. Same is true for smallport and largeport exhaust port shape.   2) TVIS

  • Pretty much :) this thing is so much fun to drive.  

Posted Images

  • Author

Got a young guy who has bought this and can't drive it on his P's because of an engine conversion who is interested in trading.

 

11954800_993099734085435_9203517311914004612_n.jpg?oh=7b32b45852de9f92357c395c52dce40f&oe=56671D23

 

Now I can look past the hideous as ʞ©$ɟ wheels as its kinda pretty and wheels are easy to fix.

 

11889494_993099694085439_530166684437224505_n.jpg?oh=38742d80feb52072caa1697388199852&oe=566F1656

 

11898539_993099650752110_1293049972123068662_n.jpg?oh=213a3bfe568c5d2cb1bf09290402d197&oe=5668AB4E

 

But this....

 

11921866_993099714085437_8875345541419688565_n.jpg?oh=cee01aa0c9c65ff7b9c2a99dea42f6a2&oe=56669E85

 

 

And its an auto. :(

Swap the car, swap the engine to 1J, wheels are good just needs low

  • Author

moo. do it, my opinion is bias i love those sillycars.

 

Apart from the RA28 these are my fav too. This has the 23 bonnet. Hopefully I'll go have a look on Sunday. If the firewall/tunnel isnt destroyed I might be keen.

Those dragways are period correct, prolly look good on my XT130, what would you put on it?

  • Author

take a fridge magnet with you mate

 

100%. Plus a decent torch or LED work light. Supposedly he has spent thousands getting it re-wired so the conversion doesnt fill me with hope. Or his ability as a classic Toyota owner. But we were all young once. You never know.

 

Worth a look, I really love the AW11 though :(

 

 

Apart from the RA28 these are my fav too. This has the 23 bonnet. Hopefully I'll go have a look on Sunday. If the firewall/tunnel isnt destroyed I might be keen.

 

the t700 gearboxes are big, def some tunnel mods i guess it depends on how well it was done. looks real nice in the photos thats for sure.

  • Author

I think I'm going out on the town tomorrow night in Brizzy so should be able to go see it Sunday depending how maggot hungover I feel.

 

Pretty sure its gonna be too good to be true.

 

Or it will be mad and he'll see the AW and puke.

 

Still worried about the engine. Can I V8 it using the Buick mounts? lol

yeh the moo's are super reliable and would go well, the holden v8 would be outside the rules. long term a 1jz plan makes a lot of sense, and potentially a lot of power. I would leave the moo for a while and refuse to open the bonnet.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.