Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke30 Lolla The Corolla

Featured Replies

Damn i love those shelfs!, although i don't have one, Jip, bad news about the stroller, looks the goods inside though!

  • Replies 375
  • Views 174.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

:faq: -There is another one at the wreckers i went to to get my one. Its mounted under an eairly KE30 dash so i'm unsure if fits on a updated KE30 dash/KE55 dash. I can look into it if you want it??

 

As for Lolla, She'll be fixed in a couple months. (Come On Tax Money!!) So pretty much it'll just be $500 to repair my bonnet and radiator wall and paint it in primer. I can't wait!!!

Edited by JiP_01

  • Author

ITS OFFICIAL!!!! Lolla is the fastest car i've owned. Well ok, so shes my second car but i've just beaten my firsts top speed and Lolla didin't top out.

 

I'm so proud of her. :bash:

 

I just bought a KE55 wiper stalk with the intimittents. YaY!!! All i have to do is find a way to remove my boss kit to take the old ones off.

 

I know what your thinking and no I didn't just get the stalk for the intimittents, my headlights play up. When i go to turn them off they stay on at times, sometimes a minute, others 5 or more. And a few months back my high beams died, yet i can dip my high beams?? :ninja:

 

Any ideas on how to remove a boss kit or who i should see??

 

Jon.

has it got screws or allen key bolts holding the wheel to the boss?

take off the centre ,

get a socket or a wheel brace with the same size as the nut holding the boss to the colum, undo that avout 3 centre metres so it sill will hold the boos on enough, now pull it as hard as you can untill it comes loose, undo the bolt all the way and take off the wheel

 

cheers

Please tell me you still have the steering wheel attached to the boss kit when you are trying to get it off

  • Author

:ninja: -Do I look that stupid??

 

 

...Don't answer that!!

 

Yes its attached and the boss kits stuck on tight.

Edited by JiP_01

I'm not joking, I am serious....pull f@$kin hard, and it will come off

  • Author

:ninja: -I've pulled hard, I've had a mechanic pull hard and I've had a locksmith pull hard.

 

They told me I need a steering wheel puller??

Edited by JiP_01

  • Author

:ninja: - Firstly, what does a steering wheel puller look like??

 

Secondly, how does it work??

 

Thirdly, where do I get one from??

Edited by JiP_01

I looks like a 3 pronged claw most likely...and you can get one from repco/autopro anywhere like that should have one...and get the guy to explain

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.