Ke30 Lolla The Corolla

JiP

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:faq: -There is another one at the wreckers i went to to get my one. Its mounted under an eairly KE30 dash so i'm unsure if fits on a updated KE30 dash/KE55 dash. I can look into it if you want it??

As for Lolla, She'll be fixed in a couple months. (Come On Tax Money!!) So pretty much it'll just be $500 to repair my bonnet and radiator wall and paint it in primer. I can't wait!!!

Edited by JiP_01

ITS OFFICIAL!!!! Lolla is the fastest car i've owned. Well ok, so shes my second car but i've just beaten my firsts top speed and Lolla didin't top out.

I'm so proud of her. :bash:

I just bought a KE55 wiper stalk with the intimittents. YaY!!! All i have to do is find a way to remove my boss kit to take the old ones off.

I know what your thinking and no I didn't just get the stalk for the intimittents, my headlights play up. When i go to turn them off they stay on at times, sometimes a minute, others 5 or more. And a few months back my high beams died, yet i can dip my high beams?? :ninja:

Any ideas on how to remove a boss kit or who i should see??

Jon.

has it got screws or allen key bolts holding the wheel to the boss?

take off the centre ,

get a socket or a wheel brace with the same size as the nut holding the boss to the colum, undo that avout 3 centre metres so it sill will hold the boos on enough, now pull it as hard as you can untill it comes loose, undo the bolt all the way and take off the wheel

cheers

:ninja: -I've pulled hard, I've had a mechanic pull hard and I've had a locksmith pull hard.

They told me I need a steering wheel puller??

Edited by JiP_01

:ninja: - Firstly, what does a steering wheel puller look like??

Secondly, how does it work??

Thirdly, where do I get one from??

Edited by JiP_01