Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke30 Lolla The Corolla

Featured Replies

About time you fixed the rust :lolcry: I have nothing to pick at now.

  • Replies 375
  • Views 174.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lovely jippy, can't wait to see the coupe:D

 

des just bag him about the 15 different colours

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

I thought that I'd get this started now.

 

The car is at the carsound shop being fitted with the boot section of my new stereo.

 

So here are the before pictures.

 

The after pictures will come tonight.

 

post-1158-1174084593_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1174084615_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1174084641_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Now heres the after.

 

Definately not what i had planned. Nothing like it actually. I told them what i wanted and got this. Apparently its more practical so i'll just have to live with it now.

 

post-1158-1174117640_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1174118038_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1174117712_thumb.jpg

Edited by JiP_01

thats is fecking awesome!

 

whats she sound like?

Might have looked ok if they had the port between the 2 subs and the subs evenly spaced apart, so they didn't look so off centred.

 

 

Now heres the after.

 

Definately not what i had planned. Nothing like it actually. I told them what i wanted and got this. Apparently its more practical so i'll just have to live with it now.

 

post-1158-1174117640_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1174118038_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1174117712_thumb.jpg

  • Author

I agree. For what it cost me they should have rang me to let me know they were differing from the plan. In the end its my car and my money thats paying for it so one would think that i'd have the final say.

It doesn't look like much work has been done at all really? Surely you could have done it yourself? I hope it didn't cost too much

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Okay, so its been a while since I've updated this thread. So here goes...

 

So i found a place where there was an auto electrician and a re-trimmer next door to each other. I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone and have a couple things done...

 

Here's the before pictures...

 

My drivers seat had collapsed and torn. So i wanted to get it re-trimmed.

post-1158-1178623256_thumb.jpg

Here's my wiper stalk. As you can see it has Intermittent Wipers, but not wired up.

post-1158-1178623274_thumb.jpg

Wipers after (Excuse the darkness, just took the photos) Dunno why i included this.

post-1158-1178623320_thumb.jpg

My seat after. This i will need to take a day shot of. As usual i am truly unhappy with this one and with reason... Firstly, as i only had the bottom half done i wanted it to match the rest. He used brown stitching while the old parts had white. Secondly, it is crooked. Not by a little but a lot. He claims that it would have been like that before hand and its not cause of him. this is the reason i haven't updated this thread. I've been meaning to get a second opinion. Not happy and will not be going back to him with SL2.

post-1158-1178623364_thumb.jpg

This I picked up at the wreckers. I think it gives the car abit of extra "Oldness". I also found one of those windshield type things that go around the drivers window. I might end up grabbing one.

post-1158-1178623406_thumb.jpg

And finally, after at least a year I have installed my 5 SPEED!!! This is Lolla at Des's place. That's my 5 speed on the floor waiting to go in and Des behind Lolla.

post-1158-1178623429_thumb.jpg

This is the SKANKY, CRUSTY OLD 4 SPEED that use to be in the car. It ran great but i wanted a 5th gear as i have to travel more than 1km to go to work now. :y:

post-1158-1178623452_thumb.jpg

Lastly, the gaping hole where my 4 SPEED once sat.

post-1158-1178623474_thumb.jpg

Good to see your still making progress!!! il bet your looking foward to the day when she will be finished? keep up the good work! :y:

rust?, :y: just cut the springs in half at the front. flip the rears, and put garden edging around the hole thing, no one will ever be abel to see under it again

:P

be honest to say jip that ur retrim seat/s look good and better than the prevoius pic u took.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.