Photoshop Your Corolla!

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats a KE36 Panel Van! *thumbs up* The KE55 version is a KE38 Wagon or Panel Van.

Bought it off these forums for a small sum of $200 with 2.5 months rego and an apparently blown engine. Towed it back home, drove it off the car trailer (it ran on 2 cylinders) and had it running on all 4 in under 10 mins.

It was a corroded distributor cap!

Edited by AE35

Haha. Maybe it is.... Well, i suggested to nick about starting up a Photoshop sub-forum, but he reckons we have too many forums as it is.

And here, i have now shaved the door handle, debadged the car, and removed the rust from the edge of the l/h guard near the headlight.

post-600-1145256525_thumb.jpg

Agree with Nick - there are definitely WAY too many forums at the moment. I don't really understand why Off Topic has now been split up.

That carbon fibre bonnet is really hard to look at. Disturbing. You need a mesh grille in the front, drop the ride height an inch or two, and give it some dish. Oh, and some sort of pin-stripe or something from behind the indicator up to the rear vent thing might look good too.

I'll snag someone's digi-cam and get a decent pic of it to work with. I have idea's to do the bonnet a bit better too.

Gimme a week or so. Other than that, who is is willing to give it a go besides me?

I wanna see Mr Ruts strut his stuff on Photoshop :D