Id Just Like To Say

Members dont see this ad
random rant alert

why is it

guys can mess around with whatever girls they like and girls can't we get labelled.

that sucks!

but yet girls can get laid whenever they say want

but guys can't.

I'm confused!

this is a major perplexing problem for a drunk youngen girl like me

:P

Just thought I'd clean it up... :P

Ok.. interesting topic!

Firstly..... NiteP]-[yRe...... You cunny funt! :P

Secondly..... You say MissSydneyCruising that girls can get laid whenever they want

but guys can't? Why can't we? I beg to differ there! You do have a valid point about being labelled though.... bet hey...... you can't fight the system! :P

It is more socially acceptable for males to go out and shagg everything they can, coz that's how its been since forever... Where as females are still seen by society as fragile, vulnerable, etc. A male who has a good 'tally' is a STUD :P, yet a chick with a good 'tally' is a SLUT :P in society's eyes.

It is starting to change.... slowly. A woman who'd been with 8 men in the 1940's would be seen the same way by socirty as one who has been with 200+ today.

As for Nitephyre's point... Its all true!! Most (Mere) Males :y: are attracted to the 'danger and excitement' of a bad girl... same as girls are attracted to jock-type f@$khead morons!! (sore point?? You betcha!! But thats another story altogether) Reasoning for this is that a female is looking for a protective, warrior type, to protect her from the prehistoric monsters (hence most women are attracted to fit, rough-around-the-edges, muscled figures)

A guy could get laid anytime he wants ( I have a mate that does it.. bastard)... The reason it usually fails however, is coz what Males perceive as perfectly reasonable flirting and advances, more often than not misses the mark with a female's interest. Not knowing what women want I guess...

Whereas a female can get laid anytime she wants, for the simple fact that sex is deeply ingrained into the male's subconscious urges. These urges hark back to prehistory, when procreation was important to the survival of the human race as a species. Women have moved on from this... But Neanderthol-brained Male still hasn't.

Bottom line... Average male will shagg anything!!

History of sexuality: lecture 1... over.

Humans do what feels good. For every action, there's a reaction. And this world has lost it's moral standards. ASWELL as the fact that there is a foul mix of imperfection and jealousy... those that go out on banging sprees are labeled as players or sluts.

So... that is why there are religious beliefs to stick to sex AFTER marriage and not before (fornication) BUT, because us dudes tend to think with our second heads instead of the one with the brain in it.. and girls are virtually hypnotized once the spot has been found .... the temptations or cravings are often seemed too hard to break away from.

All in all... humans lack self control and require self discipline.

Guys.. keep it in your pants/Girls... keep your legs crossed UNLESS that partner is yours for keeps.

BUT... sex is so openly out on the market now that everybody looks at it like a hobby or a talent to brag about. Shame, because the meaning of sex has been lost for centuries now. It's more a sport or means of entertainment/time stall than what it's purposed to be. I held my virginity until I was 21. I have no shame in admitting that. My only shame was admitting it's gone to a girl I'm no longer with. The one thing I feared.. came true. Once I popped, I couldn't stop! :P I'll be in self denial for not admitting that. But ah well... what do you do (shrugs)

Be good... if not.. be good at it :P