October 19, 20178 yr comment_711745 Once upon a time I would make regular pickapart runs in the hope I would come across one of my models. Didn't happen often, in fact hardly at all. Haven't seen a KE1x or KE 2x for quite some years, and have only ever seen one AE86. .Yet when I saw one, I would mercilessly strip out anything remotely useful. Down to the nuts and bolts. Now I have a good stash to get me through. These days, it pays to keep a close eye on the for sales and wrecking threads here. You can also look at stock online and even photos of the cars at pickapart or centre Rd wreckers if you are in Melbourne. As mentioned, the usual auction sites, but best of all you need to build up contacts, and on here is a good place to do that. The key thing is, you have to be patient! Report
October 19, 20178 yr comment_711747 I've seen plenty of ke10 and ke20 shells recently. Find them in the can food section of coles. Recycling:( Report
October 20, 20178 yr comment_711755 You're making me cry now. There does seem to be a few decrepit KE55's around still though isn't there? Report
October 20, 20178 yr comment_711764 Last time i went to the wrexkers near me which was at least 3yrs ago there was hardly anything pre-1990. An ae92 was very rare. Edited October 20, 20178 yr by ke70dave Report
October 21, 20178 yr comment_711783 Great Western is crushing post-2000 cars now. He's keeping a few KE70s & KE55s there, old Dattos and stuff. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now