February 22, 200917 yr comment_321337 I am planning to run a "factory" set up on mine. Have my pedal box via import monster now. Have sourced a new TE27 13/16 master cylinder to suit a booster from the US. It only differs (due to left hand drive config) by having a reservoir on the nose as well rather than an outlet banjo to the remote reservoir. Got the banjo and bolt off an RA40 but various other 70's toyota's had these too. Picked up a TA22 remote reservoir , bracket & hose. Only question is the booster. I have got one from a TA22 which I am confident will fit. Looking at another members car, it is a very tight fit past the strut tower and the carbs. I will be running AE86 front and rear disc brakes, and the AE86 runbds a 13/16 master also. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now