Redwarf Rebuild V4.0

Redwarf

Well, done bugger all to anything as I currently have a head cold that has inflated my head several sizes over it's already elevated proportions.

I did however measure the chokes on the webers last night with Teddy, because they looked inordinately big. They've been taken out to 38mm. Conclusion to that is one of three things.

1: Somebody doesn't know how to set up Webers.

2: Somebody couldn't afford 45's.

3: This engine could be the best $500 I've ever spent, and is going to throw me out the back window of the car.

I'm hoping for option 3. :lmao:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Looks wicked man. Wish I could do this to mine.

What do you think the added weight to the front of the car would do? Any negative/positive effects? As the TE27 came out with this engine I'm fairly curious on how they handle? as the rear is pretty lightweight.

This video on youtube gives a good indication:

Personally I think a rotary would suit them better. Smaller/lighter/powerful engine etc.

But the 2TG will have some balls don't get me wrong.

Also are you going to leave the early grill on it or update it to the later style?

Cheers

Tally

What do you think the added weight to the front of the car would do? Any negative/positive effects? As the TE27 came out with this engine I'm fairly curious on how they handle? as the rear is pretty lightweight.

This video on youtube gives a good indication:

Personally I think a rotary would suit them better. Smaller/lighter/powerful engine etc.

But the 2TG will have some balls don't get me wrong.

Also are you going to leave the early grill on it or update it to the later style?

Cheers

Tally

We'll soon find out about the handling! However it already has custom made adjustable height struts in the front, and it's usually done pretty good for itself in the past :fuzz: Yes the backs are light, and I tend to run the back at a lower ride height than the front. It also has the T-series out of Evo2 Dwarf with the 4.7 TRD slippery in it, so we'll suck that and see, too.

I can't go rotary and stay a Production Rally Car, and lets face it this car has almost 200 events under it's belt, a good rotary would rip the shell in half!

Early grille stays. :lolcry:

Edited by Redwarf