4a To Ke Eng Mounts

thomo

Get in line mate, you are going to be waiting awhile

Sorry for the delay guys, the mounts that i have i am no longer going to use, i am going down a different avenue,

So i have for sale 1 set of 4age mounts to suit ke20/25 for sale, complete with rubbers. so maybe someone else wants to remake them and sell them if they buy them,

Pm me with your best offers guys!

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so got a ruff price? ive got no idea what there worth thats all/

Sorry these mounts have gone, i am working on a different setup at the moment, it will involve cutting the exisiting mounts off your crossmember and bolting the new punts on, it is a simple setup, let me know if anyone would be interested in these? I am making it to suit ke25 with 20v.

Hey if anyone is interested, i have a set of K to A mounts that i am willing to part with, i also have a KE35 complete with a 4AG conversion, so if someone is doing a 30 or 35 or 55 it would be ideal for all the parts you need. PM me

Pics of the mounts plz

every one keeps asking about mounts to stuff the 4age into the ke's, if i built mounts to sit a 4a onto ke eng mounts so that they fit everything from a ke10 to a ke70 would they sell/do you want to buy them?

I'm even thinking of selling them engineered but thats going to be a pain depending on what state you live in

o'yea, how much do you want to pay?

yeah g'day mate I'm might be in on some of them aswell.

Good idea

I'm currently designing some mounts for my 4agze into my ke35.

just want to get some of ur opinions on where the engine should sit. i didnt want to drop it down into the engine bay too much, as the sump will sit lower than the cross member, and if i bottom out i don't want to be stuffing my sump.

here the sump in line with the cross member:

post-1908-1155437025_thumb.jpg

at the moment the engine is sloping towards the back a bit so the bottom of the sump is in line with the cross member. is this ok?

post-1908-1155436950_thumb.jpg

thanks

Edited by ChrisGT

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...