4a To Ke Eng Mounts

thomo

ke25racer,

any chance of some pics? I wouldn't mind having my 4age sitting a bit lower in my ke20.

20's and 25's share the same engine cross member don't they?

Hi mate, i have just used them to fit my 20v into my ke25, i had to modify them a little to move the engine forward a bit, however they would be great for a 16v or a 20v now they have been modified.

When i remove the engine again next week, ill get some pics together.

The motor seems to sit nice and low.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey ke25 racer: if you could pm me with the price of these engine mounts i will come around and pick them up from you straight away! I'm putting a 4a-ge into my ke20 so they would fit on my cross member no worries. thanks mate.

hey ke25 racer, your car is a work of art. I have a 4age in my KE55 and have everything wired and ready to go but just missing a set of engine mounts to bolt it down! If you can organise a spare set to be made I will marry you weather you consent or not. My car is this close but I can't drive it!!! please help me finish my dream.

wehaveliftyoff8fk.jpg

Cheers,

Tom

Another dude i know wants a set to mount his 20v into his ke20. There seems to be a fair bit of demand for these - can someone in the fabrication/welding industry start making some sets please? There are three of us with 4ages in ke20s and our mounts were just eyeballed off a set which were dummy fitted, so we wouldn't mind some which sat the engine a bit lower. so thats potentially four sets for me@ $???

don't GIVE UP EVERYONE!!

ive got the car, motor and box all here ready, I'm knocking up the dummy mounts then off to the plasma cutter for the cutting then getting another contractor to cold fold them

when their good enough for my car, i'll sell as many as i can

• 3 weeks later...