April 12, 201016 yr Author comment_429039 Hmmm, found a bar on Yahoo Japan (through Import Monster), along with a few other tasty bits....I'm severly tempted, not too sure on the bar though as it might have a bit of damage (don't you just _love_ Engrish), no indicators or foglights, plus freight etc.... Report
April 28, 201016 yr Author comment_433294 Arrived in post today: Genuine factory-option AE101 Levin/FXGT Momo 4-spoke leather steering wheel....awesome Some photos for the non-believers: How it looks without the horn pad.....might consider this look for track-days etc Anyone got a TRD horn-button for a Momo wheel? Report
June 15, 201016 yr Author comment_444789 Some photos from the TOCAU annual meet, showing the new plates Report
July 3, 201016 yr Author comment_449147 Preliminary front bar shots - still need to get it painted (I'm not one of those douches who drives around with mis-matched body panels) and get some indicators. Despite the lack of foglights or the lip extension (which I really hoped I was getting, but they turned out to be window trims.....) it still looks better than stock, and who knows - maybe someday I'll find another FXGT being wrecked in Japan and I'll get the extras Old front bar off Old v new New on Sunlight angle wasn't conducive to front-on shots, might try for some better ones tomorrow Report
August 23, 201016 yr Author comment_462113 2 more pieces completed in the puzzle, only 2 remaining :jamie: One fresh-out-of-the-mould Genuine Toyota Parts AE101 FXGT front spoiler extension Said Genuine Toyota Parts FXGT spoiler extension added to FXGT front bar 1 Set of Genuine Toyota Parts FXGT front fog-lights I swear it follows you around the room..... Report
August 25, 201016 yr comment_462612 Very curious about the cost of that (item + import/delivery). Been wanting one for ages myself. Report
August 25, 201016 yr Author comment_462617 Very curious about the cost of that (item + import/delivery). Been wanting one for ages myself. Which one? The FXGT bar? Bought it from YahooJP through Import Monster, the actual bid price was only about $75 but when you add comission, shipping (has to come via container as too big for air-mail) plus domestic delivery from Melbourne it came out around $350, if you got it privately or somewhere more local (NZ supposedly has significantly more FXGTs than Aus, and shipping is a lot cheaper) then you could save a bit of money. Report
August 25, 201016 yr comment_462901 Yea sorry i meant the bar - good guess :) Yea the challenge is finding one. I'm having enough trouble looking for skirts. Report
August 25, 201016 yr comment_462903 this is a very cool car mate, that front end is going to look tough as with that new bar. i don't mind those wheels either, definately suit the car. Report
August 26, 201016 yr Author comment_462914 Yea sorry i meant the bar - good guess :) Yea the challenge is finding one. I'm having enough trouble looking for skirts. SSV/Carmate do side-skirts, but they're your typical Lancer/Excel-style ricey crap Report
August 30, 201016 yr Author comment_464130 2 further additions to the Bedroom of Imminent Car Installation Report
August 30, 201016 yr Author comment_464146 Do you sleep with the bar :P 2nd bedroom, so only if me and Cara have a fight :P Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now