Hiro's Ae102

• 3 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad

Arrived in post today: Genuine factory-option AE101 Levin/FXGT Momo 4-spoke leather steering wheel....awesome

Some photos for the non-believers:

P1140467.jpg

P1140468.jpg

P1140469.jpg

P1140470.jpg

How it looks without the horn pad.....might consider this look for track-days etc

P1140471.jpg

Anyone got a TRD horn-button for a Momo wheel?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Preliminary front bar shots - still need to get it painted (I'm not one of those douches who drives around with mis-matched body panels) and get some indicators.

Despite the lack of foglights or the lip extension (which I really hoped I was getting, but they turned out to be window trims.....) it still looks better than stock, and who knows - maybe someday I'll find another FXGT being wrecked in Japan and I'll get the extras

P1140693.jpg

Old front bar off

P1140691.jpg

P1140692.jpg

Old v new

P1140697.jpg

New on

Sunlight angle wasn't conducive to front-on shots, might try for some better ones tomorrow

• 1 month later...

2 more pieces completed in the puzzle, only 2 remaining :jamie:

P1140727.jpg

One fresh-out-of-the-mould Genuine Toyota Parts AE101 FXGT front spoiler extension

P1140731.jpg

Said Genuine Toyota Parts FXGT spoiler extension added to FXGT front bar

P1140733.jpg

1 Set of Genuine Toyota Parts FXGT front fog-lights

P1140734.jpg

P1140735.jpg

I swear it follows you around the room.....

Very curious about the cost of that (item + import/delivery). Been wanting one for ages myself.

Which one? The FXGT bar? Bought it from YahooJP through Import Monster, the actual bid price was only about $75 but when you add comission, shipping (has to come via container as too big for air-mail) plus domestic delivery from Melbourne it came out around $350, if you got it privately or somewhere more local (NZ supposedly has significantly more FXGTs than Aus, and shipping is a lot cheaper) then you could save a bit of money.